*BLOG SALE*BLOG SALE*BLOG SALE*BLOG SALE*BLOG SALE*BLOG SALE*BLOG SALE*BLOG SALE*BLOG SALE*
As you all know, I am a self-proclaimed product junkie. I hear products calling my name everytime I enter a store with a beauty or hair aisle. Recently, I moved into a new condo and realized that my closets had way too many products in them. So, I decided to do a little spring cleaning so I can make room for my future splurges. Most of the products are unopened or barely used. Products range from ayurvedic powders to styling products.
Items for sale are:
**BAQ Jamila Henna
**Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding
**Organic Root Stimulator Lock & Twist Gel
**Kinky Curly Knot Today
**CHI Volume Booster
**Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Oil
Since I love my Luxe Glam divas so much, I decided to give you all the opportunity to snatch up these great products. Though I already sell many of these things via the Glam Shop, I am selling them at a discount since they are from my personal stash.
TO PURCHASE, PLEASE COMMENT AND CLAIM THE PRODUCT(S) YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY AND A NUMBER BETWEEN 1-100 FOR A CHANCE TO WIN FREE SWAG!
HAVE FUN WITH IT!
(: One lucky shopper will recieve a free gift :)
Body Art Quality Jamila Henna Super Sift (Summer Crop 2010) - $5 a piece
- ayurvedic powder made from the Henna (Lawsonia Inermis) plant that naturally contains a red-orange dye. When made into a paste and applied to hair, it leaves an auburn or red rinse-like glossy cast and has amazing conditioning qualities. Benefits include less shrinkage, added strength, blinging shine, faster drying time, heavier/thicker strands and stretched, defined, popping curls. Some also experience curl loss but another ayurvedic powder, Amla can be mixed in to combat that.
Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding 16 oz (opened but only used once)- $27
Organic Root Stimulator Lock & Twist Gel (unopened) - $2
- a premixed gel that adds both moisture and hold without build-up or flaking. Perfect for locks and twists.
Amla Powder (100g) - $3
- is a natural astringent and skin toner that works on both hair and skin. It controls hair fall, cures scalp infection, and controls premature graying of hair. The paste of this powder helps promote luxuriant hair.
- Soak Amla powder with adequate amount of hot water preferably in an iron vessel. Leave it overnight, and wash your hair in the morning with this extract. Leave the paste on for hour allowing the nutrients to absorb and rinse the hair properly afterwards. Repeat every 3rd or 4th day for best results.
- Regular usage of Amla powder gives nourishment to the hair. It may also remove mild dandruff from hair scalp while giving body to the hair.
Hesh Tulsi Leaves powder (100g) - $3
-Cures Dandruff, protects your skin
Kinky Curly Knot Today Leave-in Co./Detangler - $7
*One of my personal favorites*
-creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.